Register now for ‘Let’s Go Camping’ (2011)
Don’t know how to pitch a tent?
Learn how this summer at a “Let’s Go Camping” event at an Oregon State Park. Along with mastering tent basics, you’ll learn how to build a campfire and set up a safe campsite. Watch experts cook a Dutch oven meal. Explore trails on guided wildlife and plant hikes.
Prefer to ease in to camping? One-night events are open:
- July 9-10 at LaPine and Memaloose state parks
- July 16-17 at Silver Falls and Stub Stewart state parks
- July 30-31 at The Cove Palisades State Park
- Aug. 6-7 at Valley of the Rogue and Wallowa Lake state parks
- Aug. 13-14 at Milo McIver State Park
- Aug. 20-21 at Champoeg State Heritage Area and Silver Falls State Park