Countdown is on for the Oregon State Fair, Aug. 26-Sept. 5, 2011 (2011)
More than 9,000 things to do, see and taste
It truly has something for everybody, with events and activities that are classic and cutting-edge. Where else could you, in one day, go to a lumberjack competition, sit through a magical journey, enter a pie eating contest, ride the Big Sling, taste Oregon’s finest wines and see The Judds in concert?
- Lumberjack action returns Aug. 26-28 with the STIHL® TIMBERSPORTS® Series. Both professional and collegiate competitors will compete in front of ESPN cameras for championship honors.
- Don’t miss the dogs! The Northwest K9 Challenge National Championships runs Aug. 30-Sept. 5. Nothing is too X-Treme for these canines.
- Opening night only, Aug. 26! Pairings – A Celebration of Oregon Wine, Cuisine & Music. Ticket price includes fair admission.
- Headliner entertainment! Concerts by Cheap Trick, Sessionfest, The Band Perry, The Judds Last Encore Tour & Selena Gomez. Ticket price includes fair admission.
- See the twice daily performances of IL CiRCo’s VIAGGIO, Aug. 26-Sept. 5 . Advance VIP ticket price includes fair admission, or purchase at the Pavilion door for $5.
- Choose your bargain day–Les Schwab Tires Kids Day, Comcast & Bi-Mart Wristband Days, Lottery Day, The National Guard Tribute to Veterans, Senior Day & Red Hat Ladies Day.
- Enjoy all the excitement and variety in Destination Recreation where there is something “sporty” for everyone.
Sundays-Thursdays: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Fridays and Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Adults (ages 13 – 64): $7/advance, $11/gate
Seniors (ages 65 & over): $3/advance, $6/gate
Youth (ages 6 – 12): $3/advance, $6/gate
Group Pricing (50+): $5
Ages 5 and under: ALWAYS FREE
Multi-Day Admission Passes (Available at the Oregon State Fair Box Office)
3-Day Pass: Adult $20, Senior $9, Youth $9
6-Day Pass: Adult $34, Senior $18, Youth $18
11-Day Pass: Adult $50, Senior $30, Kids $30
Ticket information available at www.oregonstatefair.org